What areas do we service?

We service homes in Midland, Odessa, Stanton and Gardendale.

Do we service homes on well water?

NO. We are currently not taking any new customers whose water is supplied by a well. We are only servicing homes on city water.

Do we offer commercial services?

NO. We are currently not taking any new commerical/business accounts in order to provide the best customer service possible to our residential customers.

Can we service equipment installed by another company?

YES. We can provide maintenance and repairs on many different brands of equipment; however, not all. If you have a pre-existing system that needs service feel free to text us a picture of your current systems to (432) 202-7723 and we will let you know if we can work on the units.

Do we sell bottled water or 5 gallon jugs of water?

NO. However, we offer affordable reverse osmosis units that can be purchased or rented on monthly basis. Our 5 stage reverse osmosis system provides an unlimited amount of purified water right at your sink; without the hassle of hauling and refilling heavy jugs of water.

How offen should I change the filters on a RO?

We recommend changing filters every six months to ensure the quality of your drinking water and longevity of your system.

Can I pay an invoice online?

YES. If you are a current customer and would like to make an online payment simply submit a request on the "Contact Us" tab. We will email your invoice with a link to pay online.

Do we offer weekend appointments?

NO. However, we do offer after 5:00 appointments Monday through Thursday. Appointments are scheduled Monday through Thursday 9:00-6:00 and Friday 9:00-4:00.

What if you have an emergencey after hours or on the weekend?

CALL US. We have a 24 hour answering service and get notified with emergency calls ASAP. Call the main office line (432) 695-6120 and you will be directed to leave a message or connect to the answering service.

You just moved into a home with a Tadlock Water system, what should you do?

CALL US. If you are a new home owner and moved into a house with one of our units please feel free to call us. We will be happy to provide service history and a free home consultation to answer any questions you might have about the equipment and maintenance required.

Frequently Asked Questions